Did you see all the beautiful dresses at the Emmy award? Everyone looked gorgeous and I was especially in love with Emily Ratajkowski’s stunning dress made by my client Zac Posen. She blew everyone away.
- Removes cellulite
- Eliminates toxins
- Removes dead skin layers
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
- Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
- Tones the muscles
- Stimulates circulation
- Improves the function of the nervous system
- Helps digestion
So, here is how you dry brush. It’s very simple, just follow below steps, dry brush before jumping in the shower.
- Use a natural or soft bristle brush (you can get from your local drug store) and be sure your body is dry and start from your feet to your head for 3-5 minutes. Use long sweeping strokes to cover the whole body. Always brush towards the heart.
- Once you’ve brushed your whole body, shower with both hot and cold water. Keep alternating the temperature for more circulation and detoxification.
- Dry off and massage your skin with pure plant oils. Avocado, olive oil will do.