SOLUTIONS TO KEEPING YOUR SKIN CLEAR AND HEALTHY
Your skin is the first thing people see when they look at you and it’s considered the largest organ. Your skin works hard to keep you healthy and you can return the favor by taking care of it. Here are some ways to help your skin looking and feeling good.
- Don’t touch your face or pick your skin- this just aggravates your skin and causing bacteria to spread
- Carry an anti-bacterial toner or wipes around. Spraying it throughout the day helps refresh and cleanses your pores.
- A natural hand sanitizer is also great in killing bacteria
- Take a shot of chlorophyll every morning. This reduces inflammation, neutralizes acidity and toxins in your body
- Steam your face while massaging a non-drying clay mask- this will help unclog pores, purges toxins and rejuvenates your skin
- Always, always, always wash your face before going to bed. Do not go to bed with makeup
- Avoid using alcohol based products- this will not only dry out your skin but also increase oil in your pores
- Dry brushing is another great cleansing method. This aids in circulation and helps get rid of toxins in your body
- Take a probiotic daily
This DIY spa recipe is great in keeping your skin clean and clear.
1/2 cup of distilled water
1/4 cup of rice water (soak rice for 10 minutes and use the water)
3 tbs rice flour
a pinch of turmeric powder
1 tbs organic raw honey
Mix all together, blend until it becomes a paste. Apply to face and leave on for 20 minutes (until dry) massage for 5 minutes and rinse with cold water.