One of the most stubborn and hard to treat skin care problem is enlarged pores. They are just hard to eliminate completely. Most often genetics and age determine pore size. However, sun exposure, improper skincare and lifestyle can also contribute to enlarged pores.
Someone who has skin that is naturally thick and oily tend to have larger pores. As we get older, too, sun damage and decreased skin elasticity can cause pores to dilate. The skin thickens, causing tiny cells to collect around the edge of the pores and make them look larger.
Fortunately, if you’re willing to look at your skin care regimen as a whole, you can have clean, clear and glowing skin without invasive treatments.
– Avoid using products that clog your pores and cause your oil glands to produce more oil. Use products that contain clean, plant based ingredients.
– Avoid products with drying and irritating ingredients. Irritating products stimulate more oil production.
– Replenish Use products loaded with Vitamin C and antioxidants to help heal your skin. These antioxidants help the skin increase collagen and elastin while simultaneously loosening dirt and oil from the pores.
– Remove your makeup and wash your face before going to bed – no matter how tired your are.
– Protect your skin from the sun. Avoid the sun during peak hours and use sunscreen when you are outdoors even in the Winter.
If you have enlarged pores, I invite you to try the following and let me know if it works for you!