Titanium Dioxide (Sunscreen) 3.2%
Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen) 1.8%
Aluminum Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Plankton Extract, Polyamide-5, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Silica Silylate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
Cucumber Fruit Extract
Evening Primrose Oil
Rose Hip Fruit Oil
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally before sun exposure.
• after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: Ask a doctor